Hello everyone and happy friday! Hope you’re doing well, I am quite excited for this little holiday gift guide happening, so let’s get the second part rolling! This one is dedicated to your girlfriends, your mother or just simply yourself. Hope you’ll enjoy.
1. Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint germain solid perfume $50 : I find it very hard to find good solid perfumes, first of all not every beauty store carries them and it’ll take ages to find a good one that will stay on for longer than an hour. Loving Diptyque candles I found myself interested in this one.
2. Burberry lip mist in Oxblood $48 : My favorite satin finish lipsticks are definitely from Burberry. The formula is extremely creamy and hydrating, they are very pigmented and they really hang around quite well. I love Oxblood shades for the winter so I thought this one would definitely make a wonderful Christmas gift – plus point : Burberry’s packaging is always wonderful!
3. Club Monaco Liza Felt Hat $98 : Who doesn’t look good in a felt hat? I definitely need one!
4. Jo Malone London English & pear freesia collection $100 : Jo Malone makes some great scents, you guys. From the perfumes I tried, this is one of my favorites, it’s sweet and delicate without being to heavy. The collection packaging it’s just really beautiful and I think it’s great value for your money.
5. Nars nail polish in Galathee and Dovima $19 each : My nail polish addiction is beyond control! Red and grey will make the perfect shades for holiday parties and gatherings. I think it’ll make a nice little present!
6. Therapy cable jumper $40 : Nice chunky sweater for the colder days.
7. Madewell rubber iPhone case $18.50 : Who doesn’t like to accessorize their phone with cute cases?! Yeah, exactly so nothing else to add here.
8. Madewell blanket scarf $65 : I love a nice big chunky tartan scarf, they can really make an outfit especially if you, like me, mostly wear black and neutrals and don’t mind a pop of color here and there.
9. Rebecca Minkoff $265 : I have been lusting over this cute little handbag for quite some time now. I personally own just big – more like huge, bags and can never seem to find a smaller one that will look good with everything, or simply, I can’t find one that I really like because, I have to be honest, I am quite fuzzy when it comes to handbags. The leather it’s so soft, the print inside it’s pretty nice and the compartments help keeping everything organized. It’s definitely the first item on my Christmas list!
* unfortunately I just saw that the black one is not currently available online on the Rebecca Minkoff website but I’m sure there will be more coming.
10. Miansai rose gold screw cuff $200 : Another favorite of mine from the bunch. The image from the website definitely doesn’t give it justice. The bracelet it’s a nice solid piece of jewelry, it looks really well done and I think the shape it’s very unique. In my opinion, it looks great by itself or stacked with other bracelets.
I hope you’ve enjoyed the gift guide for Her, the next one is coming up on monday and it will be the one dedicated to the men in your life!
shop the post: